College: A place where a group of strangers meets that turns out to be a beautiful family at the end.

          3rd year 2nd semester

            The third school year of my college education, including this semester, has been the most challenging for me as a student. This year has been really difficult for me; among other things, I've gone through a financial crisis, a random breakdown, a family issue, and academic recognition. I know it's all normal as a student, and as a college student, my classmate and school friends college life is bearable. In this college life, you are the master of your own schedule, whether you attend your class or not or go to a party instead of doing assignments and tasks. 

        The best thing about college is having friends, We meet a lot of people, from strangers to friends, and we don’t realize they become our home. College life makes me realize I should enjoy my life to the fullest, just enjoy everything that happens, and not pressure myself. Always keep in mind to keep going no matter what happens, or what obstacles come. Enjoy, and Padayon, Future Educator!

Comments